There are a number of ways to redeem a GiftRocker certificate. If you are planning to redeem and issue gift certificates, the GiftRocker Shopkeeper iPhone app is recommended. If you have an Android, Nokia or BlackBerry, a generic QRCode scanner or Express Redeem is recommended. If you do not have a smartphone, redeem on GiftRocker.com.
- Using the GiftRocker Shopkeeper app (if you have an iPhone or iPad)
- Using a generic QRCode scanner (if you have an Android)
- On GiftRocker.com (using a laptop or any browser)
You will want to add a tender key for gift cards to your POS allowing you to attribute redeemed gift cards to customer checks.
- Redeem at table. Do not carry away customer phone as you would a credit card. Customers do not like this!
- If you do not want to redeem at the table and your customer has the gift card on a phone, write down the gift card reference and take it away for redemption.
- The default camera for an iPad is in the front. If you are using an iPad, it is easier to set it on a table to scan. If you are using an iPhone where the default camera is in the back, it is easier to hold the iPhone to scan.
- If the camera is not focusing, move it slowly away from the QRCode and then slowly back towards the QRCode. Best results are found at 6 to 8 inches.
- Troubleshooting provides some reasons and solutions why you may be having trouble with the scan.
WHERE TO GET THE APP
If you have any issues or suggestions, please contact email@example.com.