Shopkeepers can create comp cards on GiftRocker.com and on the GiftRocker iPhone/iPad Shopkeeper App.
- After signing onto GiftRocker.com, click Gift Card / Create Gift Card
- Select type of offering* and select how many individual certificates you need. If you need 5 unique certificate, select 5. If you need only 1 certificate, select 1. BTW a gift card is a “certificate”.
- Enter email or phone number and amount. Optionally enter name and a customer note.
- Click “Create Certificate” and the gift card will be sent. If you are printing the gift card for a customer, you may want to enter your email (leave name blank). Once you create the certificate, you will have the option to click on a PDF copy. This can be printed and presented or attached to a personal email.
GiftRocker iOS App
- After signing onto to the App, click Email Or Text
- Select type of offering* and click next
- Select amount and click next
- Enter email or phone number and click next
- Optionally enter customer message and click next
- Click “Place Order” and the gift card will be sent
* Shopkeepers start with three offerings for three purposes:
- Gift Cards are good forever. This is the offering that will be sold from your website.
- Be Our Guests are good for 1 year. It is recommended that you give Be Our Guests to customers for repair or a quick thank you. The 1 year effective period can be updated on GiftRocker.com under Offerings. The shorter effective period will be easier on your balance sheet than gift cards that are good forever.
- Donations are good for 2 years and will help you organize your community giving. You will be asked to enter the benefiting organization when creating a donation.
Shopkeepers may create unique offerings. For example, a VIP Card could be created for owners, dignitaries or employees. Fixed priced offerings are also available allowing you to comp prix fixe dinners or brunch for 2. To create a new offering, click the green “+” within the offerings tab.