Offerings for Shop retrieves all offerings from the shop (company) designated in the service. This service requires a POST using JSON for both the request parameters and results.
- company – required – an integer identifier for a shop. If the partner is the shopkeeper, this will be static. The identifier could also be received via shops for location service.
- partner – required – partner hash generated by GiftRocker during services registration.
- password – required – partner password created during services registration.
- version – required – version of service requested.
- name – name of service: GetShopOfferings
- status – result outcome from the service with possible values: GOOD, ERROR or INFORMATION.
- detail – if status is ERROR or INFORMATIONAL, detail contains further information.
- payload – JSON object containing the response if the service call was successful.
- company – JSON object holding shop name, address, descriptions and graphic images. More…
- offerings – JSON object holding an array of offerings. More…